Thursday, April 25, 2013

Situation _ love time when reason has not reached

Situation _ love time when reason has not reached





At that time when he turned round, I understood at last, he would never let you come into his heart door, your existence does not have any meaning in him.
There are not languages on my door, unhappy together, interest that he catches, you do not care about, you were interested in, he does not understand, all is the mistake, but I do not regret, the world is very beautiful, I am very lucky, there are a lot of relatives, I am very happy, are alive because I loves this world. I have been attempting to communicate all the time, but the obstacle between us is unable to jump over, he does not understand me, I am the fire; Happy and full of vigor, he is the ice, even I can melt he, the unable life that incorporated into him, I do not want to be put out.
I one ordinary girl, I hope steady and sure conducting oneself brave, all the intersection of difficulty and I afraid of, I hope, know each other one like me in happy people that alive under ordinary life, they are not all, just as we can experience an ordinary minor matter diligently, love the world, and love oneself, an expression in one's eyes, a movement, I only want to feel that love revealed accidentally.
I see, he is unable to make me sad again, because we are not fellow travelers.
I see, God will arrange a person with smile like the sky
,Wait for me in a certain corner of the world.
Believe oneself, believe the love, you shoulder the efforts to appear, will never be wasted.


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment