Wednesday, August 29, 2012

love time of love that purple mark weaves

love time of love that purple mark weaves

My right cheek has a lilac scar, carefully if looking at, the skin there sinks a bit. While just taking out stitches, the wound heaves Lao Gao, mauve. I am facing toward the mirror, stroke the wound gently, think, what
Will it disappear completely at time? Mother tells me, don't feel, otherwise, will leave the scar. Yes, just like my memory to you, the more the one that remembered is, the clearer memory is, the deep one engraves in the heart, become the permanent pain.
That day when you walked, I went to see you, hid under tree of that Chinese parasol tree in the gate at your home. The aunt sobs uncontrollably sealing the face with the handkerchief, the uncle carries and is facing toward you to wipe the tears stealthily. But you are unmoved. I have not cried, can not shed the tears, from that day was like this if said good-bye from us. Mother cry, say to me you cry, cry out, you so as to a little more comfortable at least. Unexpectedly I have smiled, talk about mother, what you are saying, why should I cry? Split open and do the astringent lip and smile. Not eating for a long time, unexpectedly the lip splits open in the hole, is full of the smelling of fish of blood in the mouth quickly.
At the last moment when they saw you off, I can't help running out.
I want to stop you, I want to say, I talked nonsense at the time of departure that day, I misunderstood you, don't leave, don't leave
Do I want to say, you do not agree to accompany me all one's life, why leave?
Do I want to say, do not you need me? Will not want me?
I want to cry, put oneself into your chest, wail heartily, like before, then you hold me with the warm both arms, tell me not to afraid that is not afraid, I am here that have
However, I have not gone to you yet, is caught hold of unbelievably by a hand, I look later, welcome it burning hand, this slap on the face is really got to know, think the face getting swollen quickly, but does not ache at all, really, I do not feel painful at all. The aunt stares at me, is trembling all over, hysteria must be hoarse to roar: "Get away! You roll! " That is thorough hatred in the eyes.
Then I throw, go out outside whom several people push and shove, many people are discussing.
"Who is this? "
"Does not know, who knows. "
"Very disgraced. " Uncle, aunt and your elder brother is with one's head low, a word was not spoken. I am silly and distracted and distracted to fall and sit outside the door, is always looking at you. You are stoic, does not move at all, even not cast a look at me. You have hated me very much, is it?
Your elder brother will come over and say, you go, don't come again. The intersection of he and labour contractor throw to on one side, looked and did not look at me, I thought, he detested me very much. I have not spoken, has stood up, strike the soil on one's body, the silent one is left, I really hate myself, I serve you right in this hand.
I go ahead numbly, the wind is very urgent, the air is very cold, the very heavy one is smoked on my face, just like that hand of the aunt's, I do not feel painful at all, I am not qualified to require anything, it is not more qualified to complain anything. I do not think either what great shame is received, because of all these, I suffer for one's act. To see this side of yours, I have regretted, it is not because of getting a slap, is not thrown and go out outside, not also because you ignore me. But I think, I'm coming, you will be unhappy, so, I have regretted, really regret very much.
Take a walk,that piece of my home lane mouth,it is that we say good-bye place, also the place where we know each other. I remember that night when we said good-bye clear, the stars are very magnificent, the thin moonlight is shed on the body, it is a quiet night. " say good-bye " Two words seem extremely ear-piercing to vomit from my mouth. Your whole person has stayed. I say, wish you happiness. Your one opens one's mouth in Palestine, want to talk about something. I interrupt your words, nothing is not mentioned, it is not important, is that right? Moreover, I have wanted for a long time to say, thank you for giving me this excuse today in this sentence of saying good-bye. Then a one that does not go back either turns round to be left.



|

0 comments:

Post a Comment