Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Women Friend that concocts meticulously falls in love with someone else _ in the clinic unexpectedly

Women Friend that concocts meticulously falls in love with someone else _ in the clinic unexpectedly

She was once simple and honest and shy
I am the only son of the family, parents all dote on me very much. After graduation from special secondary school, I have been staying at home and playing all the time. Uncle say me to be young to play with, have no future is then here like this always later on
Asked the relation to let me enter the studying as the teaching institute of a university in 2003.
I am a native in Wuhan, and think no matter the feature or conditions of various fields of family background are good, while entering the school at first, I have not thought of the talks love. I think, come, study, should the intersection of flower and too many attention in other respects, another reason is that I do not have low eyes, I can can take a fancy to very much the girl in the school.
A corporation activity, I sit in the front row of several lower grade girls while listening to the report. Someone patted on my shoulder suddenly, a face of mine went to turn over the head confusedly, a girl means saying on the ground, handsome boy, your thing has been lost. I bow and see suddenly, there is a newspaper on the ground, picked up the newspaper, are writing above: "Handsome boy, make a friend. It is small. " I have remembered this name, which girl behind is it on earth to having number smallly but not.
Really begin to notice smallly, it is in a volleyball match of the school. (Talk about this, eyes of Lei Feng the gloss glimmers, seem small right away in front of him. )Striving for the ball on the whole match, nearly all a girl with petite stature is finishing, she does all one can to block, spike, the sweet smile has been permeated with her face all the time, seem to have vigor distributed on her body not to the limit, I can't help spiking to applaud in the heart. Later, I knew she was small, that was once enraged the girl who would make friends with me by the girl friend in the corporation moved about.
I was paying attention to her hereafter. It is small to come from the countryside, she often pitches two handles, this is a already rare hairdo in the campus. Jeans, T shirt, sneakers, it is nearly her attire throughout the year. It is small and very shy, can be so shy as to blush while speaking with people, it is being snobbish and publicizing because there is not city girl, seem her to be further more lovely and simple and honest just. I have been attracted deeply by her, want to really know her very much.
One day, at the front door of the school, ran into she and several friends, I plucked up one's courage to greet with her at last, I say, my name is Feng Lei, leave your telephone number to me, I want to make a friend with you. It is first surprised to be small, smile simply subsequently, her mobile phone number has stayed.
Will try my best to mould her
This we get in touch constant later, I can feel, come out, small to take a shine to very much even me. After beginning to fall in love formally, the small and hardworking and thrifty quality that I feel, she saves very much, the gaudy thing which those girls like, she has never bought.
I unwilling to let again little the intersection of small offence and before the poor day, I doted on her, asking parents for the money constantly, buy clothes and exquisite high-heeled shoes of the fashion for her, buy the mobile phone, buy MP3, buy the computer, take her to have a perm, do to U.S.A. first, teach her how to surf the Net and chat, send mails, I try hard to provide the material conditions within my ability range for her, want to let her incorporate to the fashion getting this city painstakingly. We can say, I have shown to a small brand-new space, those things that she never contacted in the past have been as if enumerating one's family valuables her gradually, operate it freely. She has been hit and has caused a fashionable city girl by me, beautiful and pure, hold hands and walk with her in the street, the turning round rate is improving gradually too. The princess seeing oneself mould out all alone, I have one kind of very proud feelings.



|

0 comments:

Post a Comment