Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Women Friend that concocts meticulously falls in love time with someone else _ unexpectedly

Women Friend that concocts meticulously falls in love time with someone else _ unexpectedly

She was once simple and honest and shy
I am the only son of the family, parents all dote on me very much. After graduation from special secondary school, I have been staying at home and playing all the time. Uncle say me to be young to play with, have no future is then here like this always later on
Asked the relation to let me enter the studying as the teaching institute of a university in 2003.
I am a native in Wuhan, and think no matter the feature or conditions of various fields of family background are good, while entering the school at first, I have not thought of the talks love. I think, come, study, should the intersection of flower and too many attention in other respects, another reason is that I do not have low eyes, I can can take a fancy to very much the girl in the school.
A corporation activity, I sit in the front row of several lower grade girls while listening to the report. Someone patted on my shoulder suddenly, a face of mine went to turn over the head confusedly, a girl means saying on the ground, handsome boy, your thing has been lost. I bow and see suddenly, there is a newspaper on the ground, picked up the newspaper, are writing above: "Handsome boy, make a friend. It is small. " I have remembered this name, which girl behind is it on earth to having number smallly but not.
Really begin to notice smallly, it is in a volleyball match of the school. (Talk about this, eyes of Lei Feng the gloss glimmers, seem small right away in front of him. )Striving for the ball on the whole match, nearly all a girl with petite stature is finishing, she does all one can to block, spike, the sweet smile has been permeated with her face all the time, seem to have vigor distributed on her body not to the limit, I can't help spiking to applaud in the heart. Later, I knew she was small, that was once enraged the girl who would make friends with me by the girl friend in the corporation moved about.
I was paying attention to her hereafter. It is small to come from the countryside, she often pitches two handles, this is a already rare hairdo in the campus. Jeans, T shirt, sneakers, it is nearly her attire throughout the year. It is small and very shy, can be so shy as to blush while speaking with people, it is being snobbish and publicizing because there is not city girl, seem her to be further more lovely and simple and honest just. I have been attracted deeply by her, want to really know her very much.
One day, at the front door of the school, ran into she and several friends, I plucked up one's courage to greet with her at last, I say, my name is Feng Lei, leave your telephone number to me, I want to make a friend with you. It is first surprised to be small, smile simply subsequently, her mobile phone number has stayed.
Will try my best to mould her
This we get in touch constant later, I can feel, come out, small to take a shine to very much even me. After beginning to fall in love formally, the small and hardworking and thrifty quality that I feel, she saves very much, the gaudy thing which those girls like, she has never bought.
I unwilling to let again little the intersection of small offence and before the poor day, I doted on her, asking parents for the money constantly, buy clothes and exquisite high-heeled shoes of the fashion for her, buy the mobile phone, buy MP3, buy the computer, take her to have a perm, do to U.S.A. first, teach her how to surf the Net and chat, send mails, I try hard to provide the material conditions within my ability range for her, want to let her incorporate to the fashion getting this city painstakingly. We can say, I have shown to a small brand-new space, those things that she never contacted in the past have been as if enumerating one's family valuables her gradually, operate it freely. She has been hit and has caused a fashionable city girl by me, beautiful and pure, hold hands and walk with her in the street, the turning round rate is improving gradually too. The princess seeing oneself mould out all alone, I have one kind of very proud feelings.
Half a year later, required by me, so small as to move to my home. My home is not far to the school, we often come back home to have a meal together on weekend, accompany her to go shopping, see she surfs the Net. Parents all like very much smallly, treat her like one's own daughter, sometimes, I wash smallly and lose the temper, parents will also help smallly to scold me.
I graduate will it be June 2005, stock one hospital work, small to continue, study in school. Every she will come to the hospital gate to wait for me to come off duty after class all over the world, we take a walk together or go home by bus. Originally thought such happy life will continue, who knows changed completely after she goes home this year.
Many persons who pursue of hers of the fashion
Probably obey the arrangement of her parents and come back home to celebrate the New Year on about, small the 10th of January. Go to the railway station while seeing her off, she cries very sadly, says to me constantly, husband, I come back to accompany you the third day in the first month of the lunar year. I help smallly to dry the tears loving, see the train driving until disappearing far gradually, I find one's own eyes have been already wet.
The suffering in I have been waiting, make a phone call to her, it was her father that connected, her father's attitude is very bad, have said sentence only at will " It is not small at home " Make the telephone. I wonder anxious too very much and to be very, do not know that anything happens. After the a few days, small to phone me, say I am sorry, husband, I can not come back the third day, my father does not allow me to go back to Wuhan so early, he says that must spend at home and finish 15. I am a bit unhappy can not show either. Fortunately small to say husband you rest assured I can come back, accompany you pass Valentine's Day again, even if father admit I I take, come back too. As expected, on the 12th of February, so small as to get back to Wuhan. When she appears at the railway station, I am really so excited, have her tightly, there is one kind of feelings lost and found again.
The day when the Valentine's Day, I and small to go, make major part, stick to, think her to be strange always, seem a bit absent-minded. She holds the mobile phone, I said I would play for me, but no matter what is talked about, she does not give to me, it is unbending to act out of character in the ground. I feel her problematic further, so insist on wondering what there is on earth in the mobile phone even more, it is small to give in at last, after promised to go home for me to see. Get home, have message come in just, small to take mobile phone out, watch right away, pass I according to half day finish watching, I guess she might can't let message that me watch delete those already, and then see what meaning there is? So does not look.
Has passed for a period of time, I go to for the fee of small fighting hand to hand machine, on the communication list that is typed, I have seen a strange mobile phone number, almost all the small connections are and him, whether no matter telephone or message. I hold the list to look for smallly, she tells me very calmly that is his elder male on father's side, though my heart has suspicion, have not thought deeply. Because after small more and more beautiful fashion, a lot of boys have chased smallly, each meet such a thing, will she discuss with me voluntarily, ask me should charge others' present? Should participate in others' birthday party? I think have that nothing conceal in me and between being small.
Will it be 25 February, small to tell me whether take, review, have an examination, she want, move, go back to school, live in suddenly. I am unwilling but can't break, she, has to see her off and go back to school. But I think really, small one this leave, take love of us away too.
She is unwilling to meet me again
Go school is small to answer my home have a meal no and then, get in touch with me voluntarily either moving. I make a phone call to her, go to the school to look for her, even if she is not willing to go home with me, do not talk about the reason either.
One day of the beginning of March, I phone smallly, I want to invite her to say clearly, why it is really she will abandon emotion of 3 year such as us on ignore why become now the appearance. But small and unwilling to see me all the time, I try every possible way to persuade her and agree to meet me reluctantly finally.
Act as Laurie in the wheat, it is being opposite and small that I am sitting at will, it is so strange to be familiar with, so sad in the heart, swore this before, wrote the warranty will love my girl all one's life, so tear my heart in silence. I ask her to give me a reason, you left in this way, what shall I do? It is small to just drink coke with one's head low, nothing is said. I say, I guess what oneself has done wrong, you tell me, I will certainly change, I love you, you can not leave me behind. I will not place the thing in the past on in the heart, please come back home to have a meal with me today, parents are all waiting for you. My tears will flow soon, this is my first time to cry because of love. It is just pushed over a napkin that it can be small, even not cast a look at me, she shakes the head firmly, does not speak a word all the time. Her cold and detached appearance makes me angry and worried, I draw her, it is two slaps on the face to raise hands. She cry, tears one drip, down, break in me in the heart, grow, ache, grow, ache
I believe one's own heart will certainly than small and sad, I held her to apologize ceaselessly that time, it is small opens and talks about the first sentence finally, " I think quietly, you don't look for me again, let me think about it. " Extrapolated me to the door continuously after finishing saying.
Go out of McDonald downheartedly, but I have not gone far, but hide at the crossing stealthily. Has only separated a small moment of time, so small as to come out from McDonald, the smile that is familiar with is hung on the face, can't find out some sad appearances. I am surprised, the boy who saw a piece of hair dye yellow suddenly walked up, it is small to embrace, has walked chatting and laughing. It is too chased over supernaturally in a hurry that I am slow, but been blocked the sight by the stream of people coming and going, can't find them. I do not know later on how oneself came back home, only knew that it is small to have something to do, about I and small love, have already gone to the end.
There is not any departure that is explained
It is small to move out of the school simply later, with that her so-called elder male on father's side (this was verified from small friend later by me) Live together after renting the house, has changed the mobile phone number too. As to her disappearance, I am helpless and without resources. I getting crazy to seek help from friend of her, let Dean's Office of the school, stick to the Lost, but there is not any news, I know obviously she is sure just near the school, can use up the methods and can not all find her.
I know too smallly to already love me again, but I can't accept her disappearance, present I will see the intersection of family and thing that she leave stare flankly often, have too many her traces on the room of me. In the cupboard, all clothes, cosmetics that I bought to her in the drawer, there are ornaments. Neighbour and friend all laugh at me, say I make the girlfriend of a fashion for others, having made clothing for others and married, it is " concocts the girlfriend " of the realistic edition The rumor that shows lets me unset, can't get down to prepare near an examination before eyes at all.
I do not require smallly to come back to my side, I only hope it is small that can meet me, give me an answer, a explaination, even if say good-bye, should get absolutely clear, clearly, let me set this section of emotions free completely, resume my new life.


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment