Thursday, February 28, 2013

Exceedingly beautiful beauty is abnormal to blindly date to go through _'s guide of blindlying date

Exceedingly beautiful beauty is abnormal to blindly date to go through _'s guide of blindlying date

Mother hopes I get married early, but I have been letting her down all the time.
At the age of 22, mother is afraid I can not marry, get busy about blindlying date for me. One day, the granddad brought a policeman's uncle to family to play, was sitting face-to-face,
I can't help laughing.
I, impressive one little woman beautiful, how could reduce to stage that blindly date? I think, a woman, it needs it by blindlying date to promote one's own stage to reach, basically, she can not marry.
That is first blind date of my, there is not a experience at all.
Zhang XiaoXian has a famous saying: Love, ran into the appropriate person in the appropriate place of appropriate time.
That person of mine has never appeared.
Discussed a boyfriend before 25 years old, said good-bye later. I began the long blind date from then on. I regard blindlying date as the same thing never, even what kind of clothes the intersection of fee and one silk brain for wear blindly date, never.
Because I conflict and blindly date. The good wine is not afraid the lane son is deep. Blindly date as the introduction meeting of of goods very much, the goal is clear, head direct for the theme, they put feeling in location of the end the most. And I, the one that was valued is feeling.
Mother can force with the tears, I have to go.
I start a solo run, go to a teahouse to blindly date. A man is waiting for me, we have a chat about several sentences, I found suddenly that hid a lot of eyes all around, it seems that everybody is looking me up and down stealthily. I know I has something on one's conscience, see this of blindlying date too vulgarly. But - -
An elder sister is coming up to us directly. While passing by at one's side, she says to the man: "I have left. " Then, one loud chair all around, one everybody sub people afford to help the old and guide the young. This just knows, fight secretly this, I am caught in ambush
The other side is a graduate student, run a factory after graduation from university. I am a proud person, but I do not know that there are so proud people. We drink tea, he begins to harangue. He lifts a teacup in the hand, says you think what this is. I say, this is a glass of water. He says, what you saw is a glass of water, but I can see the place beyond water, glass. Looking at from this window out, you can only see 100 meters, but I can see 200 meters.
Qian Zhongshu says: It is two basic desires of the woman's to matchmake and become mother. It seems it is really like this. Everybody is very hospitable at the beginning, everybody advances wave upon wave, if seven aunts introduced unsuccessful, eight aunts are sure to think she has not all right eyes, then recommend one by oneself. Until all people are baffled once or two or three times, their enthusiasm will not disappear and take off gradually, then draw the conclusion: This woman, the eyes are too high.
Some people thought, blindlied date since introduced by the relative, may not be certain to know the background, but know a bit sort of, quality is still guaranteed. But actually, who understands whom?
Once, an auntie introduced the location and went to work in organ's unit. The auntie brought him to come to my home, he sits on the sofa, the upper part of the body stands straight, the jacket was deducted tightly too by that button of the shank, seem it is so tight that he can not breathe. This has really joined the army, army's appearance of the soldier's discipline,appearance and bearing is conscientious and meticulous. The sample is shy, there is many, what ask what to answer.
Auntie draw get up the intersection of I and mother go room, create condition, let us get along for a moment alone. As soon as they leave, this becomes quite a different person, say, have never expected you are such a beautiful girl, can be rated as the little beauty, lovely too, seem not to show old.
Praise in this way face to face, listen to so that I am a bit uneasy. But not bad. Then go out to have a meal, discuss it is very joyous during the feast. Later, once chatted on the net, he showed lecher's natural instinct, the talk was obscene and most unsightly. I joined him blacklist at that time, he had never come to look for me hereafter.
The auntie was unhappy later, said this person was very good, you still picked and chose in this way. I only say that does not feel very suitable, do not say more. It is said, this man is unmarried so far.
My only impressions at that time were: The woods are big, there are all kinds of bird. Advantage that blindly date originally, to can gain experience varied people. I think one day in the future, I will see a martian.
The place to blindly date is exquisite. I blindly date in the most place, it is the tea house, there are small boxes. Because I do not want to let people know, live in a small place, any small rustle of leaves in the wind, will all make people all know. If like that, how do I return to mix? Moreover, each blind date, I feel that seems to be doing a shameful thing. Very helpless feeling, that's it, seem to put oneself in front of others and exhibit.
Blindly date at home, can yet be regarded as a good idea too. Everybody sits in the sitting room, watch TV together. The TV is a very good props, can regulate the atmosphere. If something does not speak, it is all right to pretend to watch TV attentively; If feel very good, that TV of sounds are a kind of background. In a word, no need anxious and awkwardly silent.
The one that is most afraid is, after blindlying date, but the other side is glueing like a piece of cow hide candy, can not get rid of really.
There is a man, it was my mother's friend that introduced, we meet, does not feel well, let it be. This was not far over finally, he came to the unit to look for me if empty. The unit has come, does not say either that look for me, but stroll about in the corridor. The colleague thought it was a thief, should make a telephone call to the security section.
Tell him, don't come to the unit to look for me. But he says, I do not come to look for you.
So long as run into in the street, he stops, should chat with me. I escape, he chases. Once far see in the street, I make a detour and walk, have never expected he has seen. I take a tricycle at once, he still chases behind, say that should have a chat about a few words to me. The carter says, you young people fall in love, it don't be like this either to be angry I find it hard to tell about one's suffering: Who falls in love with him?
And, colleague and I go shopping, is seen, unexpectedly has been following us all the time by him. Colleague accompany me rotate loud to enclose, he follow. We spin in the Residential Area, do not dare to go home, worry exposing the home address, have to be careless while him, hide into the corner of a corridor, will never dare to come out. A little girl's middle school has self study and comes back after class late, has been also given a start by we two's stealthy person.
Having crossed for a long time, we have gone out to look stealthily, has not seen people, then I slip away to trot at once, can't help crying after entering the door. Worked together later to tell me, she passed the gate of Residential Area when went back at that time, saw that person turning at gate four
In order to avoid him, I have changed all telephone numbers. But this person often appears at the gate of Residential Area from then on. I am afraid, let my mother's friend let the other side's mother discuss, does not become effective either. I have to perform a play finally, invited a mighty schoolboy, hold the other side, disguise oneself as lover, then ask that drink the intersection of cup and coffee together, he calculate, present since then.
After numerous blind dates, I find slowly, those men who blindlied date with me in the past, have got married successively. I bless them wholeheartedly, because they are all in appropriate time and place, meet the appropriate person.
There are many men seeing, the woman's grief. Which woman does not hope, when two people meet each other for the first time, fall in love at first sight, dull from then on, quiet, age slowly hand in hand together. Who wishes to wear down one's own youth and patience to the love in the blind date again and again?
Also blindly date and meet to feel all right. After meeting, just find he is neighbour of my neighbour as a child, have not seen after just growing up. We have said the things of a lot of childhoods, very cordial feeling. But by fourth dayed, I received a strange woman's incoming telegram suddenly, scold first, and then cry, say it is his girlfriend. The intersection of I and surprise very, speak you want the intersection of things and you, take back, I can touch nothing.
I am a traditional woman, only hope to live a simple life.
I decide not to blindly date from then on. But sometimes, in order to comfort mother, I will go. I firmly believe that person in my life will present, but not the occasion of blindlying date definitely. If individual really falls in love with me, I hope you don't blindly date with me.


|

0 comments:

Post a Comment