Monday, February 18, 2013

Give to the fatty liver patient " Wash the brain " 's prevention and health care

Give to the fatty liver patient " Wash the brain " 's prevention and health care
Company's annual physical examination report makes, MARK finds that is marking " fatty liver " on the report ,"Is it important? " He asks the colleague, " small CASE, I won a bid last year, what major issue it was not, worried about your achievement! " General belly in charge of the intersection of MR and Liu, say very.
Is fatty liver really small CASE that needn't afraid? The digestive system expert does not think so, Dr. Hao JianYu points out: It is really not tall that fatty liver develops into the probability of fat hepatitis, liver cirrhosis even hepatocarcinoma, rate 2%~3% probably, but fatty liver patient develop into the intersection of danger and high odd times quickly, supersession of syndrome, or: As the intersection of fatty liver and patient, you might pour at hepatocarcinoma, but you change on coronary heart disease, apoplexy, the intersection of heart and stem probably! So, in order to attack fatty liver, in order to eliminate " life buoy " ,Bring it into schedule to reduce weight at once.
Sweetheart's treasure wants to make a speech
I am your liver, I have been " model worker " willing to bear the burden of work all the time ,But everybody will not too treat me as going back the thing, take the sea and fill in the ground and get me down recklessly, does not allow me to have a good rest yet, make me grow into fatty liver, do you know how fatty liver is?
The French famous dish foie gras is typical fatty liver. Geese raiser force, feed a large number of goose and excessive food, result cause liver of goose because of hypernutrition, gather fat, become, slip fat and fat and soft. Do you say this flavour can feel better? You pay attention to I so, find out about I too, how important really it will be I to you, see the ensuing chapters know! See you dare the intersection of treasure and I still!
You must have heard " Sweetheart's treasure " Statement? Quite right, the liver is the important pillar of supporting the life mansion like heart, because I have a physiological function that a life can not leave. I was explained as the human body by the expert " The huge chemical plant " . Appendix, spleen, gallbladder,etc. are not cut away badly let it be? Yes. Organ those abandon, life turn round all the same, throw me to be very not all right, it loses a old one to be must instead of a new one. To put it briefly the function of my liver is as follows,
[1]' >Next page
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment