Tuesday, November 20, 2012

The word of proposing of classics is recommended

The word of proposing of classics is recommended
Is it ready to propose? With what kind of language do you plan to move the sweet-smelling heart? See the sentence of proposing of classics, seek some inspiration!
1- -If it is by mistake to love you, I am unwilling to be right; If to just meaning leaving you, I would rather be wrong all one's life.
2- -Nothing want, say now! Happiness is not now, only in the future! Would you like to keep Hou with me together on the net?
3- -I want to know you! Do you have reason? I am ordinary, but I am self-confident!
4- -Road frustration in life, I hope that there is your company on this road to cut the clod of earth. I hope to go together with you. Love- " the bar of iron is ground into the needle " .
5- -If you willing please have heart that suspicion expect plant to me emotion of the heartbeat can be found and replaced on the heart deeply. If you it likes tidies up in the past to be complicated and confusing to wait for one new the intersection of ripples and cowardly heart feel hollow no longer you let oneself become intangible, but the bitter heart that wants to berth.
6- -I only want to say to you, I know the love well, you devoutly. So my devout proposing to you now, wish eagerly I of the love who gets you hope you will reply for me as soon as possible!
7- -Speaking clearly is because that fawn knocks into, has one's heart filled with happy impulse arbitrarily; That has similar tastes and interests, emotion too late to meet; Whether or that yearning warm to the big family from the deep of the heart. Here, I send out and come from the incomparably sincere request of deepest place of heart. All everything, to pacify that, drift lonely heart for a long time only; All everything, only because " I want to have a family " !
8- -I love you, I miss you, the bad person carefully!
9- -yozi: Worried son, how do you do, I am very lonely, I want you to be very lonely too, so, we have chance with, I believe we are together and sure to be very happy. Come on!
10- -Am I a boy? Marry you? Is it all right how?
11- -I want a home in the home,can you help me?
12- -Good news! Good news! Good girls marrying me from now on can all be presented KITTY one set of gifts extraly, one of gift, can have an opportunity with " meet good tomorrow " Share the male genital and settle lake one pair of steamed crab! Finish sending it off!
|

0 comments:

Post a Comment