Sunday, October 28, 2012

Diary series four in a detailed boudoir

Diary series four in a detailed boudoir
The waist is thin, summer did not belong to you I have a nickname --------" pear " . Must not misunderstand, this to say I a long one sweet but image only pear, and because I am long and relatively fat, and small stomach and buttock are too " plump " ,Stand in front of the full-length mirror, bodily form is just like a big " pear " ! I am most afraid of in summer. In winter, I wear a windbreak hiding the thigh, cover that serious stature of mine reluctantly, what whole body is hidden up and down is tight, can't basically find out my " pear " Stature. But reached summer, are all girls that the waist is very thin, skirt Ju flew upward on the street, they are drawing the man's sight, the streets and lanes that flutter in the city as spending butterflies, interspersing the flourishing city. Whom I feel unworthy look at them, there is a kind of impulse too in the heart: Want to add into their ranks, fly upward against the wind in spreading the street of all over sunshine! But bow and see one's own large shirt like boy, the picture a fade " big pear " at once ,The ones that feel self-humiliation hide into the room, courage does not put on airs on many streets of beauty! In this way, to pass several gloomy a summer such as mood one year past one such as I. This summer, I heard from friend that there is one kind that called thin weight-reducing products of 1, very popular in young women. The friend brings the products to introduce for me to see, I am so absent-minded as to have a look: " the belt is the longer, the life-span is the shorter " " the waist is too thin to summer did not belong to you " "Why women often is the belly of waist fat? " Oh, this several lines of short words attract me, this specially talks to me! A thin 1 was introduced detailedly after finishing reading, I understood at last why a thin 1 prevailed this summer. Now, I have already begun to take a thin 1. The result, I tell you several things: First, I have thrown away wearing the large shirt of a few years! In addition, went swimming last Sunday, a boy let me strike up a conversation with, and asked me for the telephone number, my face " Rise " Red reach ears At this moment, I remembered that sentence " the waist is detailed, summer did not belong to you! " of 1 detailedly Select from the health network of three nine-day periods after the winter solstice

|

0 comments:

Post a Comment